In order to qualify for water bill assistance:
- You must have received a termination notice or have already had your water shut off.
- All monthly income for anyone 18 or older in the household must not exceed 200% of the Federal Poverty Income Guidelines.
- Your amount to continue service must be $500.00 or less (if you pay for wastewater services it can be higher). If your amount to continue service exceeds $500.00, please pay it down to that amount before applying.
- You must have paid at least $100.00 (or $50.00 if you are 62 or older) towards your bill in the last 90 days.
- The utility account must be for a single-family residential household.
- The name on the utility account must be an adult who lives in the household.
If you do not meet these criteria, but still are in need of assistance, please call 570.348.4428.