Rent/Utility Assistance

FOTP offers water utility assistance to anyone in need. Clients may apply on the website or by visiting the Jackson Terrace pantry location and meet with a staff member to fill out the assistance request form. Those requesting assistance must be willing and able to provide overdue bill for which they are requesting assistance, income information, and information about the household.

Those with a need for gas, electric, or rental assistance should contact other local agencies. A list of resources for this type of assistance can be found by calling 211 or visiting Neighborly PA.